Thursday, September 01, 2005

Jet Split Sky


Jet Split Sky
Originally uploaded by tryzatt7.
I went down to Key West for a doctors appointment, that to say the least, ruined my day not to mention I had to drive from Miami to the southern most point and back in the same day. But there is one thing that always gets my attention and somehow makes the whole world seem non-existant and that is photography. On my way out of the keys I made it my mission to take some photos no matter how long it took me to get back. As the sun melted into the gulf I got a chance to pull over and the clouds arranged themselves above me almost perfectly. Its like the sky was letting me know that no matter how bad things can seem if you look in the right place and be patient the future can be picture perfect..

No comments: