Monday, March 27, 2006

Life over...


March 26
Originally uploaded by tryzatt7.
I'm glad that i'm to a point where I can appreciate the little things. I wish I was at this stage when Eli was young but unfortunately that isn't the way things work out. I now realize how fast things move. How a weekly thing like cooking pancakes at my Aunt's seems like its hourly. I'm glad I realize that my memory just isn't good enough to take in all the moments I want to remember. I'm glad that my two nephews are closer to me more than ever before and that through them I get those feelings back that I want to remember. I'm also glad that I have a passion to put these moments into two dimensional art that should stay with me for sometime. I'm glad that their are ways around the human mind to live life over...
Nikon D200 50mm 1/4000th f/6.3 ISO 800

No comments: