Wednesday, January 23, 2008

D2X to the limit.




Some people photos which i'm not used to, or comfortable taking. But i'm getting better at it and it sure makes things easy with the Nikkor 50mm at f/1.8.
First, probably the person i've known longest other than my parents. Jenny is probably not gonna be happy that I put her up here, but she'll have to deal with. She is used to that with me by now. This was taken at her work in very low light. 50mm f/1.8 @ 1/20th ISO 800.
Second, Ian, same restaurant. Making the exchange. 50mm f/1.8 @ 1/30th ISO 800.
Third, Chris, out in the harbor attempting to fly fish at night. The fishing was below par but the picture, super cool. Tokina 12-24mm at 12mm f/10 @ 1/60th ISO 800. I took this picture at f/10 to try and get some depth but the line is just too thin to get deep in the black.
Anyhow, the blurriness, motion, and noise from the D2X don't bother me a bit. I actually shoot at higher ISO than I should sometimes cause I like its characteristics so much. Enjoy, JP.

No comments: