Thursday, September 13, 2007

On my little vacation last weekend to Tampa to see some long lost friends I was relaxing for a while and started to look at some lenses on ebay. I read some reviews of some primes in the 'normal' range cause i'm getting tired of my 17-55mm f/2.8. Its too big and doesn't test me like it should. I want something I can just throw on and go out using only that focal length. Makes things challenging. I ordered the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 which is supposed to be one of the sharpest lenses ever made by nikon and the Nikkor 35mm f/2 manual focus. These are from the 50mm which I took to work with me for 2 days to use during dead time. A little dull wide open, all these are wide open at f/1.8, but super sharp stopped down from f/2.8 on. Enjoy, JP.



1 comment:

Lauren said...

If that isn't the most ferocious, formidable, little angel, than I have never seen one. You captured the true beauty and perfection of him. Nice.