Saturday, September 15, 2007

Newly Inspired



As I posted some images the other day that were of my nephew and some random plant life I kind of dogged the $1300 Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 that I use. The very next post was taken of a sunrise in which I went to shoot with the 50mm but couldn't move much because of the highway. The picture was taken with the 17-55mm to which I must appoligize (don't want him getting soft around the edges).
Now that that is explained I think I will keep the 17-55mm untill I can find something in that range worth having. I am slowly filling the range with primes as today I recieved my Nikkor 35mm f/2 MF. I must admit that focusing through the veiwfinder is not something that i'm used to. I'm trying to take my time and use the distant scale on the actual lens, also not used to doing. It is helping me approach photography with more thought of the process and not just the result. This is at the conch harbor walk in the pouring rain, thank you weather sealed $4500 Nikon D2X. Nikon 35mm f/2, ISO 100 @ f/16, 1/2 second. Enjoy, JP.

No comments: