Monday, April 24, 2006

Trekking for Hours.


Orange Key West Hibiscus
Originally uploaded by tryzatt7.
I first and foremost want to congratulate my parents on their 30th Anniversary which was the reason I was in Key West. On Sunday before we celebrated I took about 5 hours to just make sure I was clear of the big city and work. I decided to get away by just parking my car and taking a walk with my camera and backpack of flashes and lenses. I walked for about 4-5 miles and took a good 150 shots. Since I couldn't decide which lens to use I decided that from the south side of Key West I would walk North and West and use my wide angle Nikon AF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 G. When I decided to come back I would switch to my telephoto Nikon AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8 G. This made me be creative with whatever lens I had on the camera and not have to worry about taking off and putting back on my rather cumbersome backpack. It made me try new things I otherwise wouldn't have. This is one of my favorites, Orange Key West Hibiscus.

No comments: