Saturday, March 04, 2006

Everglades


Everglades
Originally uploaded by tryzatt7.
I took my first trip to the everglades today, which is sad since i've lived in south Florida my whole life. I shot a roll of Kodak 400 and a half roll of Kodak 400 B&W. I shot about 40 JPEG's in color on my D200.
But it seems it always happens this way. I was trying to plan my shots and get something worthwhile to post on the blog. I got in my truck and reviewed the digital shots i'd taken and didn't like a single one.
I was leaving the park and on the way out saw a landscape I might take a try at. It was on the other side of the road so when I entered the trees skyed over me and it couldn't be seen.
So I pulled over and grabbed the D200 which I hadn't put in the case. Switched to custom shooting setting C which I have set to JPEG, B&W.
Everglade pines, Nikon D200, 18-200 VR. 18mm F/9 @ ISO 100. Enjoy, JP.

No comments: