Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Commencement 05'


Commencement 05'
Originally uploaded by tryzatt7.
Its been a long journey. Credits from 4 different schools, 2 transfers, 3 different head coaches, and a Partraige in a pear tree. Just under 5 years and it was by far the funnest time of my life. I just hope i'm ready for the real world - whatever it may be. Cheers to all those who helped me through it. I finally made it. Bachelor of Science in Business Economics. Special thanks to Johnny Wiggs, Wade Hedges, Chad Sommers, the Lehman family, the Valiente family, the Castelvi family, the Whitney family, the Tordi family, the Niles family, the Spottswood family, the Hersey family, especially Daniel Hersey, Debi Hindsley, my sister Jessica, and most of all my parents John and Maria Castro. Life...here I come.

No comments: